Neapolitan Pizza 60%
- 25 Kg - Flour - 55Lbs (100%)
- 15 Liters - Water - 33Lbs (60%)
- 60 g - Yeast (fresh) - 2.1oz (0.24%)
- 750 g - Salt - 26.5oz (3%)
- Place water in mixer bowl and melt the yeast
- Then add 80% of the flour
- After 2 min add the salt
- After 3 min add the rest of the flour
- Until the dough will be nice and smooth
- Total mixing time should be 15 min (max 20 min)
- Place the dough on the table and let rest for 30 min (cover with plastic)
- Divide in the desire size
- Place the dough balls in trays
- Let ferment at room temperature (65-70 F) for 2h
- Store in the cooler if the usage of the dough will be after 24h
- Remove from the refrigerate 2h before use
3 thoughts on “Neapolitan Pizza”
2 hours seems to short in Description, Resting time in Header is about 28 Hours. Can you check this please. thank you.
60 grams fresh yeast? Is this a mistake.? Your videos always say 15 grams for double.and direct fermenting.
Is it 60grams of yeast?