Simona joined Orlando Foods in January of 2023 as a Business Development/Sales Assistant. Simona was born in Montreal, Canada. As a first generation Canadian born to Italian immigrants she has fond memories of waking up every Sunday to the smell of homemade sauce and her mom making fresh pasta and the whole family gathering together for a huge Italian meal. Simona truly enjoys her role at Orlando Foods as she is able to research different Italian restaurants and together with the Salesperson is able connect the Chefs to our amazing, imported products.
Simona got her Business degree and started her job as a Sales Representative for an Electronic Distributor, she was responsible for over 8 countries in Europe and travelled all over Europe for market visits. She worked for them for 18 years until she moved to Florida in 2010.
Simona along with her husband Mark and children love to travel, cook, entertain and go to the beach.
Some Fun Facts About Simona:
– Favorite style of pizza? Proscuitto and arugula pizza with honey drizzle
– Favorite Dessert? Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
– Favorite Orlando Foods memory? Meeting the team for the first time in NYC!
– What’s one thing you’ve learned since working at Orlando Foods? How to make pizza dough from scratch!
– What’s one word to describe yourself? Authentic