Meet Rochelle, who, after immigrating to the US in 2000, has been making her mark in the world of imports. Her professional career led her through notable names like Mitsui Foods Inc., National Cortina, and Seviroli Foods/Vertullo Imports.
In January 2022, Rochelle became an invaluable part of the Orlando Foods family, taking on the role of Logistics Manager where she is entrusted with the important tasks of overseeing import shipments, coordinating with freight forwarders, managing trucking logistics, and ensuring the seamless movement of containers from their origin to their destination.
Her expert touch ensures that the products from afar reach our customers with precision and care. Rochelle is a vital part of the Orlando Foods family, making our culinary connections possible.
Some Fun Facts About Rochelle:
– Favorite pasta cut? Orecchiette
– Favorite dessert? Tiramisu
– Favorite Orlando Foods memory? Company Offsite Meeting in 2023
– What’s one word to describe Orlando Foods? Family
– What’s one word to describe yourself? Hardworking