Southwest Regional Manager
Craig Joined the Orlando Foods Family in 2021. Prior to joining Orlando Foods, he worked for over 20 years in sales management and leadership roles for several well-known food service companies including Nabisco, Kraft Foods, Rich Products and Ventura Foods. He has an extensive background in food service sales, ranging from corporate distribution management to Regional and National Chains. Craig has a passion for driving success with his customers and developing the Southwest Region for Orlando Foods.
Outside of work, Craig enjoys spending time with his step-kids that he calls his own, cooking, golfing, fishing, travelling, playing poker and being of service through church and various charities.
Craig attended University of La Verne, where he earned a BS degree in Organizational Management.
Some Fun Facts About Craig:
– Most underrated pizza topping? Arugula
– Favorite Dessert? Dutch Apple Pie with Vanilla Bean Ice-cream
– Favorite Orlando Foods memory? Visiting vendors in Italy with Fred and Carlo
– What’s one word to describe Orlando Foods? Family
– What’s one word to describe yourself? Grateful