VP of Sales
Chris’ culinary journey began at the young age of 16, where he donned both the front-of-house and back-of-house hats in the food service industry. Guided by an unwavering passion for specialty foods and the art of quality cooking, Chris set his sights on higher education at San Diego State University, where he graduated with a BA in International Business.
Upon graduating, Chris found himself in the bustling heart of New York City, immersing himself in the world of importing. Armed with expertise in the Italian import industry, he made his way to the Orlando Foods family as the West Coast Territory Manager.
Since January 2023, Chris has taken on the role of managing the Orlando Foods Sales Team and his favorite part about working at Orlando Foods is the team and products. “When you believe in your mission, work becomes a pleasure.” Chris’s story is a testament to the power of passion and the joy of working with a mission-driven team.
Some Fun Facts About Chris:
– Most underrated pizza topping? Veggies
– Favorite dessert? Molten Chocolate Cake
– Favorite Orlando Foods memory? Visiting our vendors in Italy with part of the team in 2023
– What’s one thing you’ve learned since working at Orlando Foods? The importance of your reputation!
– What’s one word to describe yourself? Early Bird