- 30 oz dough ball for 12”x18” Sicilian Pan
- Assuming we have a dough ready to use
- Add some extra virgin olive oil in the pan
- Start stretch the dough in the pan and make sure all corner are reached
- Once all the corner are reached cover the pan with plastic or cover with the lid
- Let rest the pan at room temp or even better at warm spot (will help the dough to prove fast and be very puffy)
- After 1-2h the focaccia are ready to bake (550-600 F)
- Before put the focaccia in the oven you can add some rosemary, coarse salt and extra virgin olive oil.
- The cooking time is varies depending on the oven, cook until the top of the Focaccia turning in nice golden color
- You can serve hot or cut in small pieces and serve as appetizer or cut in half and fill with prosciutto and arugula.
One thought on “Focaccia bake recipe”
What is the focaccia dough recipe for the home baker using Americano flour?