- 300 g Caputo Gluten Free Flour - 100%
- 120 g Water - 40%
- 5 g Xanthan Gum - 1.7%
- Combine Caputo Gluten Free Flour and Xanthan Gum into mixer. Mix for 2 minutes.
- Gradually add your water into the mixer while your machine is in mixing mode
- Let mix for 3-5 minutes
- Turn your machine to extrude. Disregard the first 1-3 minutes until the machine has adapted to the flour and you start to see a consistent product being extruded (see photo)
- Cut your pasta to the desires size and place on a perforated tray or cooling rack to dry.
- COOK TIME: When your water is at a rolling boil place your pasta in your pasta basket and cook for 2-3 minus and finish off in the sauce.
2 thoughts on “Extruded Pasta Recipe”
My kids are a big-time Pasta fan you give them pasta 7 days a week and they won’t get bored eating it but it will be me who might get bored making the same recipe every day, I am so happy that I got to knowe this recipe and now I can surprise my kids with this recipe.
Your photo is not of Caputo gluten free flour. May want to avoid confusion by replacing it with correct picture.
Looking forward to trying this!