- 25 Kg - Flour - 55 Lbs (100%)
- 16 Liters - Water - 35.2 Lbs (64%)
- 15 g - Yeast (fresh) - 0.5 oz (0.06%)
- 750 g - Salt - 26 oz (3%)
- Place water in mixer bowl and melt the yeast
- Then add 70% of the flour at slow speed
- After 2 min add the salt
- After 3 min add the rest of the flour
- Total mixing time should be 15 min
- For double fermentation put the dough in one deep container and let proof for 12h at room temp
- After 12h divide in the desire size (270and let proof for min 8h at room temp.
- After almost 24h the dough can be used or refrigerate.