Gluten Free Pan Pizza
- 1 Kg Flour - 2.2Lbs (100%)
- 950 g Water - 33.5oz (95%)
- 10 g Yeast fresh - 0.3oz (1%)
- 25 g Salt - 0.9oz (2.5%)
- 20 g Olive oil - 0.7oz ( 2%)
- Place water (cold 50F) in mixer bowl and melt the yeast
- Add the flour
- Mix on low speed until the flour is incorporated, stop the mixer and push down mix on sides of bowl with a rubber spatula and continue to mix on low speed
- Slowly add the salt
- Add the oil and mix for another 4-5 min until batch is smooth with no lumps
- Transfer mix to a covered container and store in cooler for 24h.
- After 24h remove the dough from the cooler and portion out (desire sizinto a well oiled baking pan
- Cover and let rise on a rack on the top of the oven (115F) for about 3-4h.
- Carefully uncover and bake at 550 for 4 minutes
- Remove from pan and cool. Once cooled, dough sheet can be wrapped and stored.
When ready to use:
- Place par baked sheet into well oiled pan and apply cheese making sure to cover all corners and sides.
- Add sauce and desire toppings
- Bake at 550 for 5-8 min