- 30 oz dough ball for 12”x18” Sicilian Pan
- Assuming we have a dough ready to use
- Add some extra virgin olive oil in the pan
- Start stretch the dough in the pan and make sure all corner are reached
- Once all the corner are reached cover the pan with plastic or cover with the lid
- Let rest the pan at room temp or even better at warm spot (will help the dough to prove fast and be very puffy)
- After 1-2h the focaccia are ready to bake (550-600 F)
- Before put the focaccia in the oven you can add some rosemary, coarse salt and extra virgin olive oil.
- The cooking time is varies depending on the oven, cook until the top of the Focaccia turning in nice golden color
- You can serve hot or cut in small pieces and serve as appetizer or cut in half and fill with prosciutto and arugula.