- 300 g Caputo Gluten Free Flour - 100%
- 120 g Water - 40%
- 5 g Xanthan Gum - 1.7%
- Combine Caputo Gluten Free Flour and Xanthan Gum into mixer. Mix for 2 minutes.
- Gradually add your water into the mixer while your machine is in mixing mode
- Let mix for 3-5 minutes
- Turn your machine to extrude. Disregard the first 1-3 minutes until the machine has adapted to the flour and you start to see a consistent product being extruded (see photo)
- Cut your pasta to the desires size and place on a perforated tray or cooling rack to dry.
- COOK TIME: When your water is at a rolling boil place your pasta in your pasta basket and cook for 2-3 minus and finish off in the sauce.